Many procedures are in place to ensure that your child is safe and secure while at school!
Our Safety procedures include:
- the use of staff ID badges
- visitor badges
- thorough background checks for all staff
- check-in policies
- carpool and release policies exist to ensure the safety of all students.
- Staff members are required to have an updated CPR and First Aid training certifications.
- Regular emergency evacuation drills are practiced with staff and students
- Classrooms are required to disinfect and sanitize high-touch toys and surfaces frequently.
- Frequent handwashing by children and staff is embedded in our curriculum and daily staff protocols